Monday 4 March 2013

Paint drip nails

Hey! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, university is crazy at the moment!!
I did these nails a while ago so I thought I'd share :)
I used quite a few colours for this, so if you'd like to know any specific name/brand please comment and ill do my best to remember :)
I started of painting my nails 5 different dark colours, then when that had dried I chose the same colours in a lighter shade and used a dotting tool and small brush to paint on the drips. When that had dried I outlined the drips and painted on details in black :)
then I played around with the finish.


I firstly had a shiny finish,


then made only the drips matte,


then matted the whole thing!

I prefer the fully matted one personally, how about you?

Thanks for reading :)
C x





No comments:

Post a Comment