Monday 4 March 2013

Patchwork nails

I saw some patchwork nails on Instagram (I'm a little obsessed with IG at the moment lol!!) by @shunzaza and thought I'd try it myself! I did a totally different design with a blue colour theme :)

I used Barry M denim, China Glaze splish splash and Rimmel metal rush in royal blue for the base, I used a striping brush to apply it in random places on each nail :) then I added details usin NYC water street blue, nails inc all saints road and Barry M blueberry I've cream :) then I added the stitching using Barry M black and a striping brush :) then I matted it!! Of course lol! Can I just mention now how much I am in love with Barry M denim mattified!! It's gorgeous!!!

I only managed to get one half decent picture of this mani lol, here it is!


Thanks for reading!

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment