Tuesday 5 February 2013

Fluffy trees

I ordered some stuff from Light in the Box and it came through today!! Flocking powder, stamping plates, nail art pens and 3D bows :D 
So I tried out the stamping plates... basically a fail... you can see my attempt Here on my Instagram. Definitely  need more practice lol
But the flocking powder?!?! OMG I LOVE IT!!
So easy to use and it looks amazing!!
I decided to do some nail art with the flocking powder, and started off with a base of Barry M denim, its Sooo lovely!! dark blue with a gorgeous silver shimmer, sooo pretty!!!
Then I used acrylic paint and a striped brush to make the tree trunk, and used a dotting tool to make the shape of the tree tops. While that was wet I used tweezers to apply the flocking powder, pushed it down so it stuck, then used a smaller dotting tool to create some apples with red polish :)




I'm really loving flocking powder! so many possibilities!! 

What do you think?

Thanks

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment