Tuesday 12 February 2013

Tribal nails

I feel a bit like a bus today (not in the sense that I'm large and red, but I don't post for ages and then two come along at once! lol)

Again, these nails started off as something completely different! I wanted to try a patchwork heart mani a la These beautiful nails by pink and polished however, once again I completely failed!!! It was a complete disaster!! So I decided to try something that I'd wanted to do for ages, tribal nails!


I didn't really follow any specific guidance for these nails, just did a quick google search and got the general idea of lines, colours and dots, and this is what I came up with :)



  



They're sooo not perfect but for a first attempt I'm pretty pleased with them :)

I used a base of Barry M white (two coats), then used a striping brush to do lines of Essie fear & desire, Barry M spring green, NYC lexington yellow and George (at asda) superhero. then added black details with Barry M black.

What do you think?

Thanks :D 

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment