Tuesday 12 February 2013

Valentines fail...

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been (and still am) really ill with a chest infection :( bad times! But you don't want to hear about my illnesses, so I'll get on to the nails!!

I was going for a different look when I started these nails. I wanted a gradient background with  hearts and roses, however I completely fail at art, so the roses looked like splodges and the hearts looked like butts! Haha! so I went for stripes instead. They're kind of valentine's related as they're pink (that counts.. right??)







I used Rimmel pop your pink and Essie cascade cool for the gradient (my first Essie!! I picked up three Essie polishes at TK maxx for 9.99, which I was sooo pleased with!) and then used a striping brush and Barry M matt white for the stripes.

What do you think?

Thanks :D

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment