Thursday 24 January 2013

Blueberry cupcake

Love these nails!! I love doing accent nails so a lot of the time I will have plain nails with art on just one nail. I've wanted to do cupcake nails for a while, so I thought I'd give it a go :)




Started off with one coat of Barry M blueberry on each nail, then I used barry M shocking pink for the base of the cupcake with stripes of light pink, which I mixed using shocking pink and ORLY white (no name on the tiny bottle), then I used ORLY white for the cupcake icing, 17 risky red for the cherry, and Sally Hansen yellow kitty and ballet rouges, Barry M gelly blueberry and Barry M mint green for the sprinkles :) 
I love the way this came out! 
What do you think? Do you like it as an accent nail or would it look better if all nails were done the same?
C x

No comments:

Post a Comment