Thursday 24 January 2013

Purple stripes

Today I have a free day, and I received a load of new products that I ordered in the post, so I'm having a nail art day!!! 



 (I have no idea why these pictures aren't the right way but I cant seem to fix it!! Also, apologies for the horrible cuticles, I'm a biter but trying to stop!!)

For my little, index and middle fingers I used a base of Collection 2000 french white, then with a striper brush I added stripes of Rimmel marshmallow heaven and Rimmel purple pulse, then a top coat of Sally hansen H insta-dri. On my thumb I painted two coats of marshmallow heaven, and on my ring finger is two coats of purple pulse, both followed by one coat of a silver glitter (no label, but it was from asda in a set of 12), all topped off with insta-dri
I really like these nails, hope you do too :)
Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment