Thursday 24 January 2013

Crazy Colours

I decided to do some nail art using some of the colours I got from poundland. I decided on a design (which you can see on my index finger), but then got carried away and decided to do a load of random nails! Here is the mismatched result :)

I used a basecoat of Barry M all in one (basecoat, topcoat and nail hardener), then a base of collection 2000 french white on all nails, I then put a square of Sally Hanson Yellow Kitty, Rimmel Pop Your Pink, Sally Hanson Fairy Teal and Barry M Gelly Blueberry onto my thumb, index and little fingers. I used striping tape and Sally Hanson Insta-Dri Uptempo Plum on my index finger, and I used W7 crackle polish in Earthquake White on my thumb and little finger. My middle finger has a coat of Technic Carnival (which i found on amazon here) and I used my new dotting tools to make a random pattern on my ring ringer :) all topped with a coat of Sally Hanson Insta-Dri topcoat

What do you think? Which design is your favorite?

Thanks!
C x

No comments:

Post a Comment