Thursday 31 January 2013

Nails inc. dotticure

Yesterday I posted about my Nails inc. haul, so I thought I'd show you what I got :)


The miniature ones were a freebie for spending over 25 pounds :) the hand lotion was half price and the set of  polishes were reduced from 35 to 20! These are my first nails inc. polishes and I'm pretty impressed :) and I do love a bargain :D

I decided to use two of my miniature ones for this mani, hyde park corner and green park


I started off with two coats of green park on all nails except my ring finger, which is two coats of hyde park corner, then used my dotting tool to create a strip of dots down one side of the nail :)
 I also used striping tape to keep the lines neat 


Still need a bit of practice with the dotting tool lol!

And because I'm obsessed with all things matte at the moment, here they are mattified!


Loving this colour combo :)

What do you think?
C x

No comments:

Post a Comment